Top-Tier Management Services
We bring wide-ranging resources and a personal touch to every community we serve with:
- Exceptional management by qualified and accredited community management professionals.
- Budgeting, capital planning, accounting, and financial services, with an unwavering commitment to security and integrity.
Enhanced Communication Between Homeowners & the Management Company
Communication Is Critical
It’s important for community managers to be able to connect with their homeowners and board members efficiently. Next Level’s built-in messaging, emailing, and mailing tools make collaboration and keeping your customers informed more convenient than ever.
- Fully mobile functionality for managers and residents.
- Unlimited text messaging and emailing (single or bulk) at no added cost.
- Mail important documents, like delinquency notices and statements, to your communities directly from Next Level.
- Residents can submit maintenance requests and architectural reviews—and stay connected with in-app messaging for architectural requests to discuss logistics from any device.
- Easy document sharing through the online portal.
- Streamlined violations with fully mobile features and tracking capabilities including community maps with real-time GPS tracking.
- Streamline your residents payments with automatic payments and reminders.
Real-Time Access to Documents & Electronic Payment Tools
Completely Mobile with 24/7 Access
Mobile functionality is one of the top priorities for community managers, homeowners, board members, and renters in your association. Next Level’s robust mobile capabilities mean you and your residents have on-demand access to financial statements, monthly summaries, year-end tax statements, and important documents from anywhere at any time.
Manage community business on any device
- Get instant access to financial statements, year-end tax statements, and other important documents.
- Manage violations, architectural reviews, and maintenance requests all within a single solution.
- Quickly and conveniently pay vendors via eCheck (It’s highly secure and ensures timely payments).
- Fully equipped with accounting capabilities, including bank integrations with Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union, Bank of America, Chase Bank, M&T Bank, Alliance Association Bank, Union Bank, Citi Bank and Pacific Premier Bank, just to name a few.
Homeowners and Board Members can stay easily connected
- Submit maintenance and architectural review requests from their Online Portal.
- Make secure dues payments via eCheck or credit card, preventing mail delays or lost checks.
- Have instant access to payment history.
- View shared documents and folders.
- Approve and sign for checks with Board Approvals.
Keeping Your Communities in Top Condition
Streamlining Management of Your Communities
Resolve inconvenient and potentially costly maintenance issues fast and effectively with Next Level’s maintenance management features. Whether you are resolving a request to fix a pothole in the road or are reviewing a homeowner’s architectural review to replace their windows, you can ensure your association is always in its best condition.
- Access all maintenance requests, architectural reviews and vendor information directly from your mobile device.
- With in-app messaging for Architectural Reviews, you can communicate with the homeowner to ensure they provide you with all the necessary information in order to make a decision.
- Mobile violations are easy and convenient to make sure your communities are in good shape.
All-In-One Board Management Features
Managing a Community Association with Ease
Next Level Property Management helps you stay organized and connected all year long, built with the unique needs of board members in mind.
- Secure Online Portal: 24/7 access to the board member online portal across all devices with the mobile app.
- Board Communication: Send emails, reducing hard costs associated with paper, ink, and postage. Share meeting minutes’ documents, CC&Rs, etc.
- Board Approvals: Approve and sign checks from the online portal.
- Board Member Tracking: Track association board members, roles, and records.
- Online Dues Payments: Funds deposit within 24 hours, there are no transaction fees, and automated late fees means no missed revenue.
- Board Member Packet: Conveniently receive the board member packet to keep informed on important association business.